Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

My iPhone Phone Case (3D Printing)


This Is my Phone case. We had to go on tinker-cad and make a design of a Phone Case. It was kinda hard at first, but till Lara(My Friend) Helped me!. I was so so happy when she did that.
I first got a rectangle and when you click on it there is this thing and it says radius and you can make it any size. After that I did Ctrl D and made that  hole and put it in the other rectangle then I did Ctrl G. Then i got a cylinder and put it in the middle and made a hole then I did same thing so Next i  did Ctrl . Then I made a square then did the same thing I did with the and did the volume and power off button
Next time I would like to make a tree with all my family's names in it!. (That's like a family Tree!!!).  I thought the easy part was after lara helped me!. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the hard part was when I did not know what to do?.

No comments:

Post a Comment